cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gui for Tallent Management infotypes in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Doing first steps in implementation of Talent Management.

EP not yet prepared, meanwhile I want to prepare some steps in ECC.

My environment is SAP ERP 6.0 with enhancement package 4.

Trying to maintain some infotype: (7407-Career Goal, 7408-Potential, etc..) I wonder where from to maintain them.

Should I customize PP01 with new tab for those infotypes or there is a more sophisticated mechanism/Tcode.

Regards

Zeev.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Chris

Unfortunatelly I'll have to wait for EP.

BTW: What is WD (Where exactly to navigate in SE80) ?

TIA

Z.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zeev:

Sorry, WD = Web Dynpro

In se80, check package PAOC_TMC. Look at the Web Dynpro Applications down in that list. Right click on any of those and click "Test" and you'll be able to launch them. You'll have some difficulty really using these w/out EP, so be prepared to not really get them to fully work from here. That's why I was saying it's hard to do much of any thing in the TM space without portal.

Good luck though.

Thanks,

Chris

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

AKready solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hello

> Doing first steps in implementation of Talent Management.

> EP not yet prepared, meanwhile I want to prepare some steps in ECC.

> My environment is SAP ERP 6.0 with enhancement package 4.

> Trying to maintain some infotype: (7407-Career Goal, 7408-Potential, etc..) I wonder where from to maintain them.

> Should I customize PP01 with new tab for those infotypes or there is a more sophisticated mechanism/Tcode.

> Regards

> Zeev.

Hi Zeev:

You actually cannot maintain those infotypes using pp01 or pp02. EHP4 TA-TM is really designed to be portal based. The transaction HRTMC_PPOM lets you maintain SOME of the HRTMC infotypes, but not the ones you're eluding to.

If you really want to maintain these infotypes, you can use HRBAS_CHECK_INFTY, but I would not suggest that, because it's not really normal practice. Besides, without having EP, there's really not much use in maintaining those infotypes anyway, right? You can launch the WDs in SE80 but you can't really navigate around without OBN, which comes thru portal.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Chris