cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grouping of invoices using invoice list

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have advised my client to use SD>Billing>Invoice List>Maintain output for invoice list to achive grouping of invoices

i noticed under

SD>Billing>Assemblin groups

one is assembling group of billing documents

and other one is Assembling group of invoice list

Please tell me only the difference of both and where and through which t code to see the ouput of assigned billing doucment

now after configuring SD>Billing>Invoice List>Maintain output for invoice list i see ZPGR for invoice with F group type coming in VG02, should use VG02 to manually assign billing document..

Regards

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Assembly grouping is just the optional function and not mandetory for configuring your invoice lists.

Regards,

Vishwajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Viswajit, understood. i started using VF21 only to grouping invoices.

Regards,

Siva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The functionality of ASSEMBLING GROUPS is different. It is used for Processing logs for the Billing documents with the group F and R for invoice lists.

If you want to create the INVOICE LIST you can cr eate it in the transaction code VF21 for all the blling documents which have same payer and the billing date.

In the same tcode you can the Output assigned to it, if all the settings in NACE are done.

Please chcek, if this is what you require, else please clarify the question.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for thhat. when i do VF21 to group 2 billing document (type of F2) it says document not relevant for Invoice list

But LR to F2 copy control exising but no entry at item level, is that the reason, please update

Regards,

Siva