cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

group number account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I'm trying to create a general ledger account with the group account number 312600 (that's only an example)

I'm doing what the handbook participant (TFIN50 Material Number 50080192) explains, that is, I have created the general ledger account (FS00 transaction) and Create with reference, but when I clicked Enter, according with the manual it should appear a screen with the fileds: short text, long text and group account number. This last field is where I have to introduce the number 312600

But in SAP, when I clicked Enter, I only have the fields short text and long text. Does anybody know where is the filed group number account to introduce my piece of information? Is this in another transaction? Or screen? Or tab?

I'm not able to find it

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

viswanatha_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1 - Use T.Code: OB62 to find what is you operational Chart of account

2 - Use T.Code: OB13 and select your operation Chart of account & Double click it.

3 - Assign Group Chart of account in Operational Chart of account in T.Code: OB13

4 - Now create GL in t.Code: FS00 in this point you will get group GL Account field.

Regards

Viswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

First of all, thanks for the reply

Now I have another doubt

I'm creating a regular customer account and, according with my manual, I have to introduce in the Control Data tab (inside the transaction FD01) the group key that I want, AC200 in this case, but this field doesn't appear in my screen

Does anybody know where can I fill this field group key AC200?

Thanks in advanced

Former Member
0 Kudos

And I have the same problem when I try to create a Vendor account, but here is worse, because I can't introduce any date for the field Reconciliation account (for my company code, that is where I want to create that vendor)

Any help?

Thank you

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please read the rules of this forum first.

You shouldn't use single thread to post all your issues.

Don't post any of your basic doubts here, serach the forum, you'll get more informatioan.

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This field only appears when you enter group COA value in OB13 for your operational COA