cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

In pricing procedure i have conditions like packing and forwarding, suppler insurence, when select the group condition the price of the condition is not adding with net price, when i deselect the group condition check box the price is getting add up with the net price, can anyone please explain What is the functionality of group condition check in condition type of Pricing schema.in case of group condition check where does the value of condition type refelect

Thanks

ABBAS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abbas

I suspect that the answer to your problem does not lie in the group condition indicator itself, but in the condition(s) which your system is finding, or possibly the timing of your checking the condition value.

A group condition is one which applies to more than one line in the PO.

For instance, you could define a value based group condition to apply a discount to all of the items in your PO. If your group condition record is set up as follows:

From $0 - $5,000 0%

From $5000.01 - $10,000 5%

Values above $10,000 7%

If you have two line items, each with a value of $4,000, then each would attract a discount of 5%, because the combined value is between $5,000 and $10,000. If the condition was not a group condition, then neither line item would attract any discount, as each item is less than $5,000.

The value of the condition is only finally determined when you save the document, and this may be another area for you to look at, as you will not see the correct value of a group condition until the document is saved.

James

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this answered link:

Former Member
0 Kudos