cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to map this scenario "No GRN for PO having delivery date in past more than a year"

How to go about it pl suggest.

Any configuraton to be updated

or

Any settings to be activated in the system.

Regards

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manoj

Did u resolve the problem?

regards

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

No

I am planing to use field exit with the help of ABAP team

Thanks and Regards

Manoj

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this use the Latest GR Date function in the POs .Enter the LAtest GR date any date one year back . This will restrict creation of further GR of these POs.

Dhruba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

try the below options, this reports may fullfill your requirment.

T code ME2M, in Selection parameters use we101 and and fill the delivery date of past one year or as you require. you will get the pending quantities to be supplied document wise.

option 2: Try ME87 "aggregation and removal of PO history records" and in PO history documents enter the GRN Date (a year back).

This reports may give you some idea to think :).

Regards

Chetan.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan

Thanks for your kind reply. Actually I want the system should not post a GRN if the delivery date of the material is in past let's say delivery is made on 18.8.2006 and if I am preparing a GRN on today's date system should not allow me to generate a GRN.

Pl guide on this.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manoj

In order to issue a error or Warning message while doing GRN for Too late delivery you should maintain some entries as explained below.

While creating PO you must specify the LATEST POSSIBLE GR DATE for the item. This field is in the item detail on the DELIVERY tab page.

You must set the message 163 under work are M7 as a warning or error message. you can do this under Inventory managment & phy inventory>define attributes of system messages.

If you set the message as error, you can post the delivered goods to the GR blocked stock ( mvmt 103) and then post a return delivery from the GR blocked stock.

Like wise you can customize messages for early delivery , ref message 254 under work area M7.

Revert back with your output, if the problem is solved close the post as answered,

Cheers

Chetan.J

Message was edited by:

Chetan Reddy.