cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRN Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have Done PO with 25Qty & i have done GRN for 10Qty but system shows GRN QTy Received 25Qty

When i checked FI Document for GRN it shows Full qty amount, Thats why i cant do remaining QTY GRN. Is any config please guide me

Thanks

Shital

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You please check the GR Qty through MB03, whether you done the GR for 10 nos only and let me know.

Regards,

Mohd Ali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have checked in MB03 it shows 25Qty & also check Accounting Doc it shows Full amount.

i have checked ME22N Delivery completion indicator has set.

i have GRN order Qty & GRN Received Qty it is 25.

I have check same scenario in Development it is same

second thing i have used Alternate UOM 393 T = 10000 M2

But problem is same i cant do GRN for remaining Qty.

please guide me

Thanks

Shital

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if it shows GRN of 25 quantity then how u can proceed as all the quty is already received

reverse the existing GRN and then do the grn for 10 qty ,then po will show remaining qty as 15 and then u can do grn for 15

regards

KI

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shital,

one more thing....

when u did the GR for 10 qty, have to enter the qty in to the field called "Qty in Unit of Entry field",because this filed is defaulted from PO and if you will not change the qty in this field system will generte the GR for full qty.

I hope this is the reason.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you shold enter the qut in unit entry is equla to the qty in deliver note this will solve your prblem.

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shital,

As you have done the GRN for 25 Qty,there is no remaining Qty in PO.Then how system will allow you to do the GRN for remaining Qty.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have done the full quantity GRN.

If you are wrong. please reverse the document before invoice verification. if that is also done reverse the same.

and do the correct GRN. while making the GRN make sure that you are entering the "Qty in Unit of Entry field.

this field will be defaulted from the PO qty. if you are not changing this the system generate for whole quantity only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shital,

There is no config for this kind of requirement.

I will suggest you to create the same scenerio in your dovelopment client and check.If you are giving 10, it will post the GR for 10 only.

Regards,

Manish

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to ME22N here in purchase history tab check the GRN quantities

i think it will be 25

check this GRN document properly for quantity

also check that in delivery tab ,tick for delivery completed is marked

if it is marked then ur delivery is completed for 25 quantity or u have closed the po

regards

KI