Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR via PI Sheet

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As I read in SAP Library, we can do Goods Reciepts for process order via PI sheet. Could any one please tell me step by step

transaction level flow & what configuration need to be done for same.

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

First you specify ur Pi sheet destination using o10c tcode :- 1,4

then use Message category :- o13c this messages categories available on ur PI sheet through control recipe.

use o12c here u can do GI,GR & MQC.

For GR u can do various way but it depends on ur businees requirement

Prod_1,2,3,4 & 5.pls check tcode o12c u get clear idea.

Pls check & revert.

TnX

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi R Mahadevan & Ravindra,

Thanks for your reply.

As you suggested I assigned PI category PROD_5 in master recipe under process instruction.

Created Process order with created control recipe.

I found control recipe in CO53 where in I maintained status of control recipe as SENT.

Then I found PI sheet CO60. Wherein I select PI sheet & went to CO58 - Maintain PI sheet.

Issue - But I don't know how to do further step for GR of process order from PI sheet.

May be above steps are wrong, if so please tell me step by step method transaction code wise.

Rajesh

former_member214725
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can open the PI sheet in CO60 itself, select the PI sheet and open in change mode. There you can find the details available in PROD_5, like order number, oprn no, qty etc, here enter the GR qty and press enter and save.

Then go to GO54 and again send the messages and if it is sent successfully, then check teh order.

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I did the same but found error on CO54.

=> Destination PI03 COCI_CONFIRM_MATERIAL_PROD cannot process the message.

Any idea of this.

former_member214725
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in O13C for PI_PROD, whether all the fields avl in Prod_5 (in O12C) are avl under PI_prod under characteristics in PI03.

Also in PI sheet try giving all the input fields and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

This means the PI message generated through the PI Sheet (or from the external system) does not contain the mandatory field PPPI_MATERIAL is missing .As you are executing the material consumption the material number is a mandatory field.

So, please check in your Process Instructions that , this field is used and sent to the process message.

Incase you are not able to figure it out, please give further details on the PI category you are using and the fields used in this PI Category. Also the type of the PI destination (PI sheet ot external systems)?

TnX

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't understand where do the mistake. Could you elaborate again in simple way.

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check o12c & O13c tcode where your Process instruction & Messages are assigned to ur GR characteristics or not.

Also check ur Master recipe C202 - > process instruction -> check ur characteristics is maintain there or not.

check & Revert.

tnX

former_member214725
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Once again create a new PI sheet, and check if all the fields are entered, and then try processing in CO54, if again you face the same problem then change characteristic PROD_5 and try using PROD_1 if it passes then the issue might be that some characteristic is missing in PI03.

Also check teh control recipe destination assigned in your phase (it will be before the resource tab)

check that in O10C, it should have 4 or 1

former_member214725
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check T code O12C (IMG), there will be standard PI categories like PROD_1...PROD_5 for GR related activities, assign this in your phase and try doing GR thru' PI sheet