cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR Non valuated

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to receive the stock to sloc and then issue goods to process order. But I would not pay for this stock and the one to whom the GI is made, is reponsible for his own account.

Now, how do I tackle this scenario. Will GR non valuated in PO solve the purpose. If this will, my doubt is how would the invoice be sent to the one how made the process order. Any suggestions please.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have to receive the stock to sloc and then issue goods to process order. But I would not pay for this stock and the one to whom the GI is made, is reponsible for his own account.

>

> Now, how do I tackle this scenario. Will GR non valuated in PO solve the purpose. If this will, my doubt is how would the invoice be sent to the one how made the process order. Any suggestions please.

Hi York...

Than generalizing with pronouns I and Him, who are your I & He in sap terms?

It looks you are talking about departments viz.Procurement/Inventory and Production.

If you know that the procurements, stocking, Consumption and invoicing are bound with Org entities. The phrase I would not pay would mean you are a different company code or a cost center?

How do you recv stocks in to your St. Loc? against PO? and which PO MTS or MTO?

Invoices are posted for a company code no matter who is consuming it or expending it (if your I & Him belong to same Co.Cd)

Appreciate your clarifications

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Account assigned PO ( you can do a non-valuated GR). Invoice is always invoiced to a Company.

When you receive an invoice against A/c assigned PO (say Cost Center) the same would be debited and Vendor is credited at that time.

Hope this helps.

Reetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know about Acct assigned PO. mY requierment is a bit wierd.

I will make a PO and receive goods (100) from vendor. I will stock this material (100) with me and issue goods (50) to some other fellow in my company.

I want that some other fellow to pay the stock and not me. So even though I stock material,I dont want to pay.

Not a balanced logic, but thats the business requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard way (as per SAP) to do this is to create a material with material type UNBW (stock is updated and cost borne by account assigned category), you can create a PO with A/c assignment category 'U' but need to specify account at the time of MIRO.

Hope this gives some lead!!

Reetesh

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I will make a PO and receive goods (100) from vendor. I will stock this material (100) with me and issue goods (50) to some other fellow in my company.

Its look like a consignment PO of vendor where vendor keep his stock at company premised and you have to pay him when you receive stock at your own

you have to follow some SAP stander process for that

check following link

[;

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c6/af3c415e5dde2be10000000a1550b0/content.htm]

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Edited by: kailasugale on Dec 1, 2011 10:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reetesh,

This would not work because the "U" cannot be used if we have a material. We use this for services if I am not wrong..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reetesh,

> This would not work because the "U" cannot be used if we have a material. We use this for services if I am not wrong..

That is the idea behind material type UNBW, you can maintain material yet it is not valuated and updates inventory(Quantity).

What you need to check if A/c assignment category 'U' is allowed or not ( I am not to sure), because what is mandatory, is an account assignment, and at the time of GR account assigned will get debited and stock is updated.

Reetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reetesh, You absolutely right and I understand what you are saying. But my requirement needs a combination of both Material type UNBW and Acc assign U you mentioned. I tired in the system and saw that both cannot be in the same boat. Not sure how to overcome the problem. But anyways thank you for your efforts to help me. Appreciate a lot.