cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gordon does it again...congrats and many thanks...

zal_parchem2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gordon continues to just amaze me - he continues to reach new records in this SAP B1 land (well actually I believe in SAP Community Network overall) by hitting the 60,000 point mark for helping others out.  I think he is the only person to have ever received this many points in any area of SAP - at least I have not seen anyone with that many points in the old SCN where you could find the experts (There are only 4 other members exceed 40,000 points for lifetime in SCN)...

Not only that, while helping out so many others, he found the time to write a book on Mastering SQL for SAP Business One, give guidance in other areas besides SAP B1, and act as moderator for us here in SAP B1 - phew quite a feat for sure...

OK gang - please join me in pasing out the congratulations and thanks Gordon so rightfully deserves.  Gordon is THE CHAMP of SAP B1 and I know personally there are many things I could not have figured out if it had not been for Gordon. If I had not met Gordon personally, I would have thought he was some kind of secret automated knowledge database/solution provider from SAP...

Congratulations and many thanks Gordon...here is to another fun year of working with SAP B1...

Your FFF - Zal

Message was edited by: Zal Parchem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (21)

Answers (21)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congrats Sir Gordon,

I always expect responds from you when I post here in forum. You are really great. I learned a lot from you and I'm still looking forward to learn more. Keep up the good work. You really inspired me.

RD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Congratulations and many thanks to you!

Looking forward to learn more from you.

David

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Congrats Gordon,

Man Of The SAP Business One Forum...

Kennedy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congratulations Gordon.. you're one in a million as far as SAP B1 is concerned. I have learnt a lot from you... Keep up the good work!!

Best Regards

Henry Nyagah

former_member203816
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

You rock.....keep it up....

Congrats....

Regards,

Tushar Nathwano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the good words.

I will continue to contribute to SCN as usual. Hope SCN can be the number one technology community network in the world and keep this status.

Thanks,

Gordon

former_member209707
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gordan,

I will keep it very simple with just 2 words.

Congrats.

Thank Youuu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

really you are the best....................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Congratulations! and thank you very much for supporting SAP B1 Community by sharing all your expertise, knowledge and tips. You really deserves the best.

Best Regards,

Farhan Sufi

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Congratulations Gordon!

You're truly one of the pillars of the B1 Community!

All the best,

Kerstin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gordon,

Thanks for support guidances. Most of my queries are cleared by You. Iam gratefull for that.

Keep going with your contribution for this Community , For all the persons who is waiting for your support at all the level of SAP Business one process.

Regards,

Dwarak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gordon is trully an inspiration and continues to offer grate help.

congrats Gordon, u deserve this and soo much more

0 Kudos

Hi Gordon..

Your contribution on SCN is great, which has enabled to have insights of SAP Business One not only to the beginners but to the senior consultants as well.

Many congratulations on achieving this landmark.....

Akbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congratulation Gordon! And many many thanks!!!

Best Regards,

Ottó

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Congrats Gordon....

richardduffy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks from all of us in the SAP Business One team to Gordon for all his insight and support of the B1 community!

I appreciate all your hard work Gordon and its clear from the other comments that I am not alone!

Richard

0 Kudos

Gordon, congrats. Amazing work on the forums.

vasileiosfasolis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GOrdon!

you job in forum is great!

continue in this way because we actually need your knowledge!

former_member218051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Gordon,

Many many thanks for being supportive and helpful.

your tips are always an insight to the knowledge.

Heartiest congradulations.

we always wish  your support

thanking you

Malhaar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gordon : The GOD FATHER  of SAP Business One

A big big Congratulation !!!!

Thanks

Kevin Shah

former_member541807
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir Gordon,

Congratulations! since i was new here in SCN, your help in this community was unremarkable. SCN is very much lucky to have you.

Best Regards
Fidel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congrtulations Gordon, You are the best !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gordon............

Many Many Congratulations on your Achievement!!!!!!!

Best Regards,
Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congrats Gordon,

You really have been a constant support on the Forum in all areas. You are doing a wonderful job by giving your precious time to the Community..

Many thanks