Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Withdrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would ask you a question.

Is there any way to  withdraw materials (instead of MB1A) on differnet cost centres at the same time? For example:

Material 1 - Account a

Material 2 - Account b

In material document i can see a cost center in every line so i thought that it could be different.

Thanks in advance!

Jakub

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use MIGO transaction, here select Goods Issue, in reference document select Other.

Post the material against cost center

please check or revert back if this cannot fulfill your requirement!!

Thanks & regards,

Ankur Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didnt know that it is possible in MIGO, thanks!

I got another question, is there any way to avoid typing plant and storage number in every position? I mean that would be nice to set it for all position at the same time (just like copying positions in PR) because the only things i would change is material number, quantity and cos center.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please navigate through the menu in MIGO and you will find it quickly yourself.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If material-1 and material-2 belong to different material types(M1 and M2) , can be done

Your material type M1 and M2 have different valuation class ( V1 and V2) for each, and in OBYC for GBB- you have threse settings

Valuation modifier-----Account modifier---- Valuation class------Debit----------Credit

0001-----------------------VBR------------------------V1------------------Account-a-------Account-a

0001-----------------------VBR------------------------V2------------------Account-b-------Account-b

OR else if same material belong to different plant- you can do it by having different valuation modifiers for plant

Assign valuation modifier to plant in OMWD

0001------Plant1

0002-----Plant2

With same valuation class(V), same material code (material-1) with same material type(M)-you can post to different G/L accounts with below settings

Valuation Modifier ------------Account modifier------Valuation Calss-----Debit--------Credit

0001-------------------------------VBR-------------------------V-----------------Account-a----Account-a

0002-------------------------------VBR-------------------------V-----------------Account-b-----Account-b

Regards,

Biju K

0 Kudos

Hi bijay,

can i assign single valuation class for one(single) material type for first scenario?

Thanks

Sairam

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This thread subject and thread contain texts with different G/L accounts post, both are different but this thread is closed.

Yes, You can do it with another concept. Better create another thread for your query

You can create another account modifier ZBR( copy from VBR) and create a new movement type Z01( copy for 201movement type). The assignment in OBYC are as follow

Valuation modifier------Account modifier-----Valuation class-----Debit----------------Credit

0001------------------------VBR-------------------------V------------------account-a---------account-a

0001------------------------ZBR-------------------------V------------------account-b---------account-b

You need to post material separately ( MIGO and MB1A) with 201 movement type and Z01 movement type.

Regards,

Biju K

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you get an error if you try to enter different cost centers per item line?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean errors in MB1A? I think in this transaction you can only set one cost center and it is for all listed materials.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in MB1A you have a magnifying glass to go into the detail, here you can maintain each item individually.

Start using MIGO, the days of MB1A are over, the end is announced, it does not make much sense to learn MB1A 16 years after it got replaced by MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for advices, from now i will focus on MIGO.