cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Receipt for Subcontracting PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got an issue like this....User has Created and posted Sub contracting PO.

and when we tried to enter Goods Receipt for this SUbContracting PO system is giving an error like this

<b>"No special stock O of the material (batch ) exists in storage location for 0000000333 331/18237".</b>

Any one can tell me how to resolve this issue....

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MK,

Did user completed the transfer posting using 541 mvt type?

you can check it out in ME2O transaction or it will apprear in MMBE transaction showing status as material provided to subcontractor.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

i have checked in MMBE,its showing Zero quantity for this sub contractor stock material.

In ME2O its showing sub contractor stock as Zero...

Means they didnt do any STock Transfer or what??

Help me..

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes MK, you are right.

Without suppling components to subcontract how can we expect finished material from them?

You got the point, ask user to transfer material using 541 against subcontract PO and then do the GR.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MK,

I told you same thing as told to you by Arif.

Dear MK , May be you forgot Reword Points.

Regards,

Ishwar

Message was edited by:

Ishwar A Jamgaonkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arif

User was trying to post a custom invoice.when he entered PO/Scheduling Agreement Details in required field,system is showing items quantity and values automatically.But earlier it was not showing item details,they used to enter details manually.

Now also he can over write item details,but there are some variances in accounts in the end.

So,what could be the reason for this Sch.Agreement it is giving item details at the time of Invoice.

I have checked with other Sch.Agmt,when i entered in the invoice page,it is nt showing any item details....

Please reply me...

Thanks and Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arif,ravi and eshwar..

Thank you for your help..

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MK,

Once Subcon PO is created, we have to send the child components to vendor. This can be done either by MB1B or ME2O.

Once these components are issued to the vendor, we can view them at MMBE stock over view as 'material provided to the vendor' OR by T-code MBLB.

In your case, probably user has not followed the above two steps and hence the error.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Check in ME2O that you have Issue material for Subcontracting

Revert back

Ishwar