cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

whenever goods issue happen from my warehouse to production ,the dispensing area is in production department, so generally they are issuing more quantity than the required quantity.for example in production deparatment sending a requirement for X -material - 5 kg,they are issuing 25 kg.(full drum capacity 25 kg).after dispensing they are returning back to warehouse.

This is a commmon pratice with respect to all materials in a warehouse. how to map the above scenorio.?

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> hi,

>

> whenever goods issue happen from my warehouse to production ,the dispensing area is in production department, so generally they are issuing more quantity than the required quantity.for example in production deparatment sending a requirement for X -material - 5 kg,they are issuing 25 kg.(full drum capacity 25 kg).after dispensing they are returning back to warehouse.

>

> This is a commmon pratice with respect to all materials in a warehouse. how to map the above scenorio.?

>

>

>

> Thanks

> Muthuraman.D

Define the dispensing area of production as one more storage location. Whenever requirement arises, transfer the material (25 kg) from warehouse to that storage location (dispensing area) and then issue the goods to production whenever required (ie in 5kg)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vimalanathan,

i already suggest the same idea, but client is looking for some other option apart from separate storage location.

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

kinldy suggest some other idea....

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

The above post is the only option available to my knowledge.

You can adjust the same in the system by posting goods issue against 2 or 3 reservations that satisfy the 25 kg.

Answers (0)