cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goods issue problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pp gurus!

My scenario is production in alternative plant.all settings are done.My query is when i run the mrp in planning plant system will create the planned order and converted to production order same things will happen in production plant.so i done goods receipt for material in production plant. my strategy is 20.sales order will come to planning plant. after receipt of the material in production plant i want to transfer this stock to planning plant. but this done by manually. but i want to transfer to automatically.Is there any settings to do that.why because number products are manufacturing.so system automatically trasferd to planning plant.plz help me.

Thanks

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

SPK 40 is for "stock trasnfer from another Plant", In your case since you do the Production in alternate plant , u ahve to use SPK 80. Otherwise stock will not be increased in planning plant automatically then u have to transfer the stock manually.

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Thx for reply. but i am using special procurement key 40. is there any settings for automatically transfered stock from production plant to planning plant.plz help me.

thanks

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

Can i know Why you are using Spl Proc key -40,for your requirement i think 80 is the suitable one,awaiting your reply

Rgds,

SVP

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the production plant Based on SPK Purchase requistion Will create , Convert PR To PO .Do Out bound delivery For a material to transfer from one plant to other plant.After the outbound delivery GR with respect to po has done in another plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Sp proc-80.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define the spl proc key 80 for the material in the planning plant which will automate the process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u use SPK 80 (Production in alternate plant), stock will be increased at planning plant automatically when do the GR for production order at production plant.

Please check with SPK settings at SPRO

Set Special Procurement = P under the Special procurement tab.

Pradeep