cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GN_INVOICE_CREATE -Need to create Invoice directly

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to create Invoice directly without reference, since our client requirement they track sales in Dynamics 365 and they want to use SAP to book Sales means only accounting document.

My abaper told me to pass entry in this FM and once it is success I need to provide test case.

I tried a simulation of this BAPI it is not behaving as other FM,as I am not getting any success or failure message.

Please advise how to use this BAPI.

I am using Hana 1809

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the business process? Why only Invoice is to be raised?

I have worked on a scenario to post consumption and create invoice directly but it was for Retail Industry where sale happened in pos to be posted in SAP system at the end of the day.

In your case, how about the material consumption?

If the requirement is to create invoice only then better to go ahead with FI Invoice

Anyway, you may also check BAPI - BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE

0 Kudos

This is related to service, since contract is created in Dynamics CRM, they only want to create Invoice in SAP and provide its print out to customer. I am also trying with BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE.

Now I am trying to create document with BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE getting error message

"The item is not relevant for billing." .

Billing relevance is B. What billing relevance is to be set if it is only Invoice Interface.

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share few screenshots that what values are you passing in BAPI?

We used DLN item category