cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL-Posting F-02: Modifying Entry Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to modify the entry screen for GL posting (F-02 General Posting). On the screen "Add G/L Account Item" I want to set Field "Trading Partner" as default. So far I used the button "More Data" to get this field "Trading Partner".

Can anybody help me to set the field "Trading partner" as default on the entry screen?

Thanks

SIM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably it is not difficult to write a program for converting input data from your excel into Multicash format. In multicash format, the bank statements are divided into 2 files: one file for bank statement headers (AUSZUG.TXT) and one for line items (UMSATZ.TXT). The file description is given in OSS note 36833.

Before writing the program, check with your bank that the MT940 file format is not available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henri,

Your answer is not clear. Can you please clearify, how can I solve my problem??

Thanks

SIM

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My answer is not for this problem. I typed it in another threat and I don't understand why it appears here.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GO to document type and tick on trading partner field. Then go to the master data and populate trading partner in Account control tab.

Now system will pick up trading partner during transction

Regds

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

I just have checked document type (OBA7) and did not find any entry there like "Trading partner". Should I maintain this entry in document type first? Please tell me whole steps!

How can I populate this entry to master data, in customizing?

Thanks

SIM

Edited by: SIM on Jun 2, 2009 2:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pls check with substitution t.code GGB1

Thanks & Regards

Phaneendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go for Fast entry screen where you can create variant in which you can include any field which is available for updation.

Regards,

Lakshmanan Krishnan