cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL Balance amounts mismatches between entry view and GL View

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have a problem in GL reports FBL3N and FAGLB03.

Document having 3 line items and 2 line items was posted correctly in both Entry view and GL view,but have the problem with one line item.

In entry view its shown like  USD 100 and same document shown in GL View its shown  USD14000.

I am check with other reports as well and its showing USD 14000 instead of USD 100.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

You should check the following:

1. If the document exists in both BSEG and FAGLFLEXA for the ledger with the same amounts or not. If yes, than run the comparison for the GL using FAGLB03 and FAGLL03 and check if there is a difference between totals and line item tables. If the amount does not match in BSEG and FAGLFLEXA, than run T Code FAGLF03 to compare the ledger and entry view to identify all such documents and than run the t code GLGCU1  to update the transaction figures. Verify the results for all the ledgers relevant for your company code. I would recommend doing this in a test environment first before executing in production.

2. Check if you have summation active for your company code and if that is what is causing the issue.

Also how was this document posted and if it came from other applications like SD or MM or payroll. I did a cursory search on OSS Note and did find couple of notes around this, but cannot point to exact OSS note, since I do not know how the accounting document was posted and transaction used to post the document.

Thanks & regards

Sanil Bhandari

0 Kudos

Hi Sanil,

Document exist in both the tables,but its updated in BSEG with  USD 100 and  FAGLFLEXA with USD 14000.

Checked with FAGLF03 ,found my problematic document number and execute  same in GLGCU1 with test run. But log document  not posted.

Thank you for your inputs.

Thanks,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, if you need to 'reupload' document, then you need to delete it before, e.g. using report FAGL_DELETE_DOCUMENT

0 Kudos

Hi Aleksey,

Thanks for your replay.

Accounting document is a part of MM cycle and values were mismatching in both MIGO and MIRO documents for only one lineitem.

Is it advisable in my case?

Regards,

Prasad CH

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

If the document is a MIRO Document, the same needs to be reversed and posted again. However, I would suggest to open an OSS Note to SAP in this case, since you will also need to maintain the data consistency between MM and FI

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can you post bseg and faglflexa and result of faglf03?

Basically I didn't understand what exactly doesn't match

0 Kudos

Hi,

Business posted MIGO and MIRO with three line items.I am having the problem with first line item only and remaining two line items posted fine and shown similar values in all reports.

MIGO Entries in FBL3N           

Stock  100                            

To GR/IR 100                    

Same entries if i check with FAGLB03 and FAGLFLEXA

Stock  14000                

To GR/IR  14000       

I check with same entries in MIRO accounting Document and its posted 100 only.I need to correct entry in stock and GRIR accounts.

Ran the transaction GLGCU1 in test environment  and find that  Document  xxxxxxxxxx 2016 previously posted in the General Ledger.

Even i ran in PRD environ ment and its states that Not all documents were transffered.

Thanks,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, because this doc exists in new gl, that's why system doesn't post it. First you need to delete it

0 Kudos

Hi Aleksey,

Is there any impacts,If i go for delete documents.Because having problen with MIGO document.Its having corresponding documents(MIRO and accounting document).

Thanks for your  response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes of cause there is an impact. You will delete  records in fagl* tables. But you will upload it again... Basically 'reuploading' could change document, e.g. if doc. splitting rules were changed. Also not all fields are available in ACCIT during it, e.g. movement type