cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting error message when posting customer down payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i am posting Customer down payment through F-29 after giving the customer number and bank account number and all the basic data if i press enter system giving error message saying that vendor not created in company code

How can i solve this problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remove Vendor Againest Clearing Check Box in Customer Master or Remove Vendor Number from Customer Master.

Regards,

Viswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to do a basic checking for solving your issue.

First try to see whether you are using a vendor downpayment posting or posting a downpayment received from a customer.

Both these are configured separately under different special GL indicators.

For vendor use OBYR and for customer u can use OBXR tcodes for configuring the special gl account determinations.

Beforehand, check whether your customer/vendor master is created for your company code.

Also check whether reconciliation accounts are properly defined and created downpayment accounts (alternative reconciliation accounts) for posting the downpayments.

If the above are verified correctly, I hope you might not affront a issue in downpayment posting.

Relax and proceed.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction code OBXB check whether posting keys in ANZ are: 29 (for debit) and 19 (for credit)

This solved the same problem for me.

Regards

Amina

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

Check your setting in OBXR

Double Click on the your special G/l Indicator,Give your chart of accounts give your customer reconciliation a/c & special g/l rec. a/c customer.

Regards,

Aakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

For that u check weather u assign vendor special gl account to customer reconcile account in OBXR.

Select special gl type D in OBXR and give the reconcilation account of customer and special gl account

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please share the solution.

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u clearly give what message u r getting and message no.

Rgds

sunfico

Former Member
0 Kudos

chance less dude..check again...those are the only possibilities.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether a Vendor number is also maintained in Customer Master (General Data - Control Data). If so please check whether that Vendor number is created in the system.

Thanks

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

vendor number is not there in customer master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you have entered the Customer number. Can you please let me know the error message number?

Thanks

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont remember exactly the error message number, but the message is self explanatory message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you are using the special gl indicator for vendors rather than customers

or also check whether the posting keys that you are selecting are for customers and not vendors.

if these both are in place. this error will not and shud not come.

Regards

Anantha

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked all these things but still the problem is there