cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation of Tax Line Items at Document Parking

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to know if SAP provides a possiblity of having tax line items generated at document parking (FB60). Usaully this happens only when the document is posted and tax line items are inserted into table 'BSET'.

A table 'VBSET' is present in the system and is supposed to house tax line items for parked document (as per description). Unfortunately even after a lot of searching i have been unable find a way configure the automatic generation of tax line items at document parking.

If any one has information on this, and the purpose of 'VBSET', it would be immensely helpful.

Regards,

Ahsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i think you 1st must do the foll. step:

document - simulate

Andreas

P.S. i found parked documents in table vbset

reward point for useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, i have done some research on this. I have visited some of our older clients and heres what i found out.

On installations running 4.6c the table VBSET is being populated by default. This however is not the case for installation on 4.7 and later. I have gone through OSS notes and couldnt find out any information on such a change if SAP has made it.

Could i get a feedback from some more experienced guys on why this is happening. Its not about document simulation. Its about parking. The parked document not generating tax line items.

I might be incorrect in my observation, i would love to learn about why then the table VBSET is not being used in later installation.

Any body has any information on this, it might be helpful.

Regards,

Ahsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahsan,

Take a look at table VBSEGK and see if that is helpful.