cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate trial balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sappers!!

I need to generate opening trial balance as of 01/01/08 and closing trial balance as of 03/31/2008.

I have already tried a few reports and F.01/F.08. I do not see an option or key date that would generate opening and closing trial balance as of 01/01/08 and 03/31/08 respectively.

Would highly appreciate your inputs & time!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Used custom report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VR,

Check the report 'S_ALR_87012310' - Trial Balance (South Korea). There is an option to give a 'key date' in the selection criteria.

Hope this helps.

-Pradeep

Assign points, if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this question has gone the wrong way. In the first place SAP stores data as a summary total by period not by dates, the question is why are you asking by dates is it becoz of additional adjustments that is taking account of period 13-16 ?

S_ALR_87012277 is generally sufficient for trial balance purposes. Assuming Jan is period 1 and March period 3 , then just specify From Period 01 till 03 for CY 2008. If the periods were lets say From period 7 till period 9 and u would like to have the opening balance as YTD 6 mths then, you would have no std reports available. Suggest use Report painter to create a new report based on yr requirements.

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

Normally SAP Does not have trail balances. It uses GL Accounts

You can use

use F.01 or

S_ALR_87012277 or S_alr_87012279 or S_ALR_87012301

Please let me know if you need more information.

Assign points if useful.

Regards

Sridhar M

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is just about executing one of those S_ALR_* reports or F.01/F.08 with reporting year and period in the selection screen right? What else are you looking for? I have checked the 'dynamic selections' option as well - you cannot specify a date anywhere.