cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Service and Support in Vendor Evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where to enter the scores for General Service and Support in Vendor Evaluation for subcriteria like Reliability, Innovation & After Sales service?

Regards

Soumen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Subcriteria can be defined by us as per our requirement but SAP has provided following 2 Subcriteria;

- Quality of service

- Service timeliness

At the time of processing Service Entry Sheet, under "Vendor evaln" Tab, you will have option to enter scores for the following subcriteria

- Quality of service

- Service timeliness

And if you want to maintain values manually for Service criteria and subcriteria then activate the manual maintenance indicator in above config path and then maintain it during ME61 (Vendor Evaluation)

But if you will maintain new subcriteria apart from SAP Standard then you have to enter scores for those during ME61 only. There is not any other option to maintain scores for those subcriterias.

OR else you have to use User Exit for automatic calculation of scores and assign in following config path;

SPRO > MM > Puchasing > Vendor Evaluation > Define Criteria > Here select main criteria and then double click on "Subcriteria" in dialog structure and add new Subcriterias by "New Entries" option and assign the user exit for automatic calculation of scores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj

Thanks, but my query is that there are some SAP standard subcroiteria as I had mentioned.So how to maintain the scres for these?

Regards

Soumen

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to put manual score for mentioned criteria in ME61.

Go to Me61

enter

select service criteria and put manual score.

Regards

Kedar