cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garnishment employee notification letter address issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have modified feature ADDRS. I am able to pull in employeeu2019s city, state and zip on the notification letter to the employee; I am unable to pull the 2nd and 3rd line of employee address.

Can someone shed any light on how I can pull the employeeu2019s 2nd and 3rd line of their address?

Thank you in advance. Vicki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Form UFG5 in PE51 transaction for same needs to be customized to pick up these lines.

ADDRS feature just tells you which subtype to use on form to display address.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ameet. Unless Iu2019m missing something, with transaction PE51, IT0006 does not appear to be available when modifying in the single fields mode to enable me to extract the entire employee address. When modifying a single field, Table u2018ADRSu2019 and table field u2018LINEKu2019 only extracts the employee name, their city, state and zip code.

I appreciate your feedback and wish to trouble you further if you have additional information.

Thank you.

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Map P0006 in PE51_CHECKTAB transaction with fields required and use same in PE51 transaction for your form.

Thanks,

Ameet

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think ee's address is fed to the form through SAP function 'HR_MAKE_ADDRESS', and it doesn't look like 2nd, 3rd line of address is populated into addr structure. You may be able to add addional address info to this structure by implementing BADI

HRPAD00_ADRS .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks much for the tip; I'll give it a try.