cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funtion DEFTP converting more planned pairs in QTY server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While i am executing Time Evaluation in Quality server the function DEFTP is converting extra planned pairs, please see the screen shot:

But in Dev Server the Function DEFTP not converting extra planned pair & it is running according the planned working hours,

please see the screen shot:

You can also see the difference between value of Utility time type 1 (0000) & Utility time type 2 (0001) in both the server.

Please let me know where i am making a mistake. For both the server, employee master data for this testing are same.

Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Please check the value of constant TGMAX in Table V_T511K in both clients.

I think they are different.

If they are same, then check the value of maximum working hour for the given DWS in Table V_T550A in both the clients. This value  may also be different.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Many many thanks!!!

You ware right, the value of constant TGMAX in Table V_T511K in both clients are different. But I moved all request in to QTY then why its not updated in that said table in QTY.

Any way once again thanks.

Can you give some idea about DEFTP & why this issue came?

Regards,

Deepak

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through below details

Function DEFTP follows function TIMTP, which assigns a processing type to all time pairs in TIP according to the Time Type Determination table (T555Z).

Only pairs that have been assigned the processing type "A" (planned working pair absence) or "P" (planned working pair attendance) by function TIMTP become planned working time pairs.

The maximum daily working time is read from the Daily Work Schedules table (T550A). If no value is specified in T550A, the constant TGMAX is used from the Payroll Constants table (T511K).

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Many thanks, for your explanation about DEFTP function.

Regards,

Deepak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends on work schedule of an employee check employee work schedule both clients are having same work schedule or not i hope they are not same maintain same work schedule in both the clients and check.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

Thanks, but work schedule of that employee is having same in both the clients.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Deepak

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand it works on the basis of work schedule and table V_T555Z i hope it is fine in above case place works schedule rules for the particular day from each  clients and events details from 2011.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

Thanks. Please see the screen shot:

DEV:

QTY:

Because of this issue my overtime is not calculating correctly in QTY server.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Deepak

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By looking at the screen shot i can not able to help you where it should work similar to second screen shot of your reply Feb 11 2015 10:30 AM something is wrong need to check it in the log step by step still problem persists need to take the help of technical consultant to find out what is wrong there in function later we can ask basis to copy the things from golden client.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

I have checked it in the log step by step, everything is fine up to DEFTP function. The output of DEFTP as TIP & TES is wrong, and because of that my overtime is coming wrong.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me out.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any help from all of you.

Regards,

Deepak

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with technical consultant he helps you out in this case.

ask him to put a break pint for DEFTP function and compare both the cases what exactly is going wrong in the system.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

My technical consultant is not that much experience to debug schema. He tired but not got any fruitful result.

Can i comment this DEFTP function? What is the actual use of this DEFTP function? If i comment it then my problem is getting solved. Is this a correct way?

Regards,

Deepak

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor

As suggested check TGMAX as well it should be similar in both the clients even though it is not working then you have to debug and ask him to put a break point to function "DEFTP" then execute PT60 he can come to know what is happening.

You give correct test case to him and ask him to compare both the clients what is missing.

Regards

Venkatesh