We implement Funds Management and our customer has two different budget with different commitment items. We have payment budget. For one budget it is necessary to have availability control, but for another budget we not need control. How to do this, because if i activated availability control for payment budget the availability control works for all payment budget.
Path for Set up Availability Control Again
SPRO - Controllin ---Internal Orders
-Budget and Availability Control Set Availability Control Again.
In this IMG activity, you reconstruct all the data for availability
control. The assigned values are recalculated and references are created
to the objects that have budget.
The new budget profile settings are copied into the budget table.
SAP recommends that you reconstruct the PS Info Database with
transaction CJEN before activating availability control
Carry out this step if:
1. you install a new release
2. you haved changed the availability control settings in the budget
profile (e.g. from overall to annual values)
3. you have changes the tolerance limits for availability control
4. you have defined exempt cost elements - that is, cost elements which
are not subject to availability control
5. you have changed the order update settings for orders for projects
6. you suspect errors in the data - for example, in objects from older
releases or after incorporating corrections relating to budgeting or
I think so its fullfill your reqiuerment, if its full fill replay same.