cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

funds management issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i have done customisation in public sector management ( public sector management-> funds management government->Actual and commitment update/ integration-> integration->maintain field status for assigning fm account assignments ) for purchase requisitions in such a way that fund should be mandatory field while creating purchase requisition but when i was creating PR , system is not asking " fund " as a mandatory field i.e PR is creating even if i have not given fund in PR.

please kindly resolve this issue.

Regards,

CA.Karteek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi eli ,

As you suggested i activated of "fund" field and tried to create purchase requisition then also system is not asking "fund" as a mandatory field.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My remark regarding activation of 'fund' as account assignment was general and it is required for further use of BCS. For purchase requisitions you should set the field in OME9.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi eli,

As you suggested i activated in OME9 for fund field but even if i have not activated for funds center and commitment item in OME9 the system is asking for funds center and CI while creating purchase requisition then why the same not applies to fund ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

CA.karteek

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fund centre and commitment item are mandatory cross-module objects, if FM is active. Fund is an optional object.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your settings for fund in IMG - Public Sector Management - General Settings for Public Sector Management - Basic Settings: Account Assignment Elements. Check if it's activated and if 'blank' field is allowed or not.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. For PR there is no need to maintain anything in the path you have mentioned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1) i check the customisation which you had mentioned and i have not activated the "account assignment element "and " blank" field . the reason is when i activated acct assignment " few months back it effecting other modules like PS. just now i activated the blank field for fund and tried to create PR then also system is not asking 'fund' as a mandatory field.

2) relating to path issue : i have selected object type as purchase requisition and made fund as mandatory field.

Regards,

CA.karteek

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to work with fund you have to activate it. Please, read basic material on PSM-FM (help.sap.com) before posting on this forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

even if i activated fund field (public sector management-> General settings for public sector management->Basic settings:Account assignment elements--->Activate account assignment elements ) it efforts only asset accounting , controlling, human resources development but not MM module ( as per help.sap.com) .correct me if i am wrong. please kindly resolve the issue.

thanks in advance

Regards,

CA.karteek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the same for the field status in ME51 or ME51N transactions