Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management- 9H and 9I Ledger

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need your support for the following requirement under Funds management !

I need to have a separate budgets for Commitment postings (PO and PR) and Actual postings (Invoice). Hence, I have activated 9H (PB) and 9I (CB) ledgers and uploaded the respective budgets.

For Example,

Commitment Budget: 1,20,000 and Payment Budget as 20,000.

I define the "filter settings for Commitment and actual values" under 9H budget (exclude PO and PR) so that commitment postings will not be checked by 9H ledger.

When I do the PO for 1,30,000.......I should get an error message as it has to check the 9I ledger.....but the system is accepting the posting without showing any error !!!

Can you please help me ! how can I have separate budgets and availability controls for commitment postings and actual postings separately ?

Thanks,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the tolerance profile you assigned to the

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Liu,

Above settings are maintained for both the ledgers.

9H is working fine but I have only issue with 9I ledger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean that for both ledgers you have assigned the proper tolerance profile and both checking have been activated ?

If all this is done properly ? Can you check the FM documents created in the PO.

you can check by below path. Is the FM document created correctly ?

If it's ok, can you check t-code FMAVCR01 - Overview of Annual Values   to check if the budget is overrun for your control object for the 9I ledger. If the available amount is negative, it means that the tolerance profile has problem.

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I have assigned the same tolerance limit (100%- Error) for both the ledger and activated the same.

I found the PO document created correctly (as mentioned above) as I can see the commitment item and funds center derived from the strategy.

But I cannot see the commitment Budget amount : 1,20,000 under PO document. is it fine ?

Under T-code FMAVCR01:

Consumable Amount: 1,20,000

Consumed Amount: 0

Available amount: 1,20,000

no negative amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

May I know the update profile you assigned to your FM area?

It seems that the PO commitment is not update in your 9I control ledger.

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

FM Area: MMMM

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

What should I select apart from "000102" ?

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yahui Liu,

Thanks for your input, I have used the Update profile : 000359.

Now commitment postings are updates in 9I ledger and actual postings are updates in 9H ledger as I desired.

But, I have given commitment budget (9I) as 1,20,000 and payment budget (9H) as only 20,000.

When I do the PO with the amount 100,000 system is accepting the posting since the amount is within the range---> It is fine

As per the logic, GR should not be possible for entire 100,000 since we have given the payment budget as only 20,000----> Not fine

What additional settings I should give in order to get an error at the time of GR ?

Thanks,

Naveen

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, don't use 000359, but 000350. Second, during GR there is no budget control. Please, consult OSS note 142866 .

Regards,

Eli

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed to "000359"

Yes, There is a budget control for an amount only 20,000.....but the system has accepted entire 100000 which is not correct.

Pls let me know how can we restrict only to 20000 as per 9H ledger instead of entire PO amount (9I ledger) ?

Thanks,

Naveen

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Changed to "000350"

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are your settings in OFUP for GR/IR? In any case, by standard SAP, the budget will not be checked on GR event, unless you modify the code as suggested in the note I gave.

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your inputs,

Can you pls help me, what I should tick if system wants to check PO&PR as per 9I ledger and GR/IR as per 9H ledger ?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's better be rather 'MM invoice' like it's now or 'GR and inv.' if you use profile 000350. When it's mentioned as MM invoice, then GR is not writing to FM and the actuals are written only at the event of invoice.

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to apply the note "142866" but system is showing the message as cannot be implemented. Pls help me ?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't apply it via SNOTE. You have to modify the code as explained in the note.

Also, you have to change your OFUP settings to GR/IR updated, as without this GR won't even write to FM.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you use BCS and you are in release later than 6.00, you can alternatively implement note 2166821 - Budget is exceeded through Goods Receipts

This won't require modification of the standard code and, hence, more preferable.

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since I am using the BCS, I have implemented the note: 2166821.....but the system was not checked the AVC at the time of GR......

Pls give me some other alternative ?

Thanks,

Naveen

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you change OFUP?

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

I have provide like bellow....but no change (GR is accepting without control check)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you start from the scratch, i.e. new PO, new GR, etc.? You should, if you didn't...

Plus, I'd suggest executing FMAVCREINIT transaction to rebuild your AVC, as changes to customization that you performed, would certainly require this.

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every time I am creating the new PO so that new GR.....

I have executed the transaction FMAVCREINIT for both the ledgers......but no change in the result (GR is accepting with check the availability)

I am not sure what I have missed ?

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every time I am creating the new PO so that new GR.....

I have executed the transaction FMAVCREINIT for both the ledgers......but no change in the result (GR is accepting without check the availability)

I am not sure what I have missed ?

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Eli Klovski

Thank you for your help and knowledge sharing....

Now the the availability check is working at GR as well !!!

I have done some mistakes at the time of GR release.....slowly realised.....I am really sorry

Regards,

Naveen

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear

Answers (0)