cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

functional location BOM

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello every one in my project i got requirement in which i have to maintain BOM for equipment. Now we can maintain component with functional location as BOM but when i m creating order for functional location i want to see full structure in order for that functional location like we can see for equipment. Right Now i can see the structure but in that only other funcitonal location below that and equipments are coming and not the compnents. Kindly give me suggestion on this.

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the T-Code IH01 then select BOM Expolsion then only it will be visible.

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nandipati, Thanks for the reply i can see the it in IH01 by selecting BOM Explosion. But i wanna see this in Order also whenever user are having maintenance work on that functional location should be able to see the bom component attached to that functional location. Kindly give me guidance on the same.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you select the functional location in the order, go to Components tab then press the List button then you can see the fun location BOM.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nandipati thanks for reply. You are right but the problem is when i am pressing list in button in component tab page system is showing me hierarchy of the functional location but in that BOM i cant see like we can tick in IH01 report. Kindly help me in this.

Regards

Abhishek

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Yes it will display the hierarchy below the FL and the BOM component also .Kindly check

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Please use IL07 - Funct. Location List (Multi-Level) to display function location BOM and its' components via 'Filter' selection parameter.

Regards,

Guo13Shao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Check the validity date of the BOM. Generally the FL BOM will also be exploded and shown underneath the hierarchy in the Order header screen or in the component tab, as long as the BOM is valid.Create a New order and assign the FL and see if you are now able to see the components of the FL BOM underneath the list.

Regards

Narasimhan