Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight vendor is consistantly changing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Experts,

PO is created & against the condition FRB1 we have assign a vendor code. However GRN is also done, but freight invoice is came for different vendor against the PO.

Because this is the consistant process what we are doing is making the MIRO as per PO & through FI we make vendor to vendor transfer.

Is there any standard process available in SAP by which we can solve this problem.

Regards

Abhisekh Mandal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhisekh,

Try these following options:

1. Go to M/06, select your freight condition type and click on details > Under Control data 2 there is a field 'Vendor in GR' select as '2'-Entry always possible.

When you do the GR under Freight tab, you can select the required vendor as Freight vendor.

2. In MIRO, under detail tab, enter unplaned del cost and can also enter the freight invoicing party other then regular vendor... Also, you have to config for the same in Invoice verification under unplanned delivery 'and also in OBYC you have to assign G/L account for freight clearing.

3. Refer this SAP note: It will clear your doubt:

Note 393431 - MIRO - Vendor

Hope these solutions will work for you..

Kindly let me know if you face any difficulty..

Regards,

Priti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Priti my issue has been solved.

Regards

Abhisekh Mandal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhisekh,

How did you resolved the problem.. Plz share...

Regards,

Priti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello priti

As u mention that in the condition type FRB1 under control tab 2 in Vendor in GR i select 2.

BY this way when ever we are making any partial grn & if want to change the vendor we can change it at the time of MIGO.

Thanks again

Abhisekh Mandal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhisekh,

Ok. Thanks for sharing the correct answer. It will be useful for others also when they try to search for similar issues.

Regards,

Priti.

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If some ones answer to your query was helpful, please mark the answer as helpful / correct answer etc as the case may be. This will also help anyone else looking the thread. Though the points cannot be traded like credit card points for  gifts, its a good way of showing your appreciation for the assistance you received.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is common scenario .But as per my knowledge we can change invoicing party( choose different vendor) in detail tab while doing invoice verification for  fright  vendor.

No need to do vendor to vendor transfer through FI.

Regards

Gadgil D.R.