Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

.I created PO for 2 line items:

Item A Qty=10 price =50 INR

Item B Qty=20 price = 60 INR

Freight at header Level= 300 INR

Total value of PO= 2000 INR...

Now when i am saving it...it is distributing freight amount among 2 line items i.e.

Item A: freight= 88.24 Inr

item B : freight=211.76 INR....Total freight =300 INR..

While GRN also it is taking 2 times freight account...i do not want to seggregate it at item level..

Utsav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the settings of condition type in M/06.

regards

anamika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i have to check in M/06???

Edited by: Utsav.agra on Sep 10, 2009 11:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you are using in calculation type and aslo check are u using any routine?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Calculation Type i am using "B"...I am not assigning this condition type to any Access Sequence, So my routines are not assigned...

If it is possible for you,kindly share me your G mail a/c so that i can send you my screen shots on them ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cannot share our personal ID in the forms . But I would request you to check the settings of conditin type .

Another thing access sequence help you to call the price by using condtion record. So itis not releated to your case check routines have you assign any routines for freight

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked your business card..i did not find any information, thats why i asked you..any ways its ok...

I checked my pricing procedure...No routines are attached to this condition type...

What could be the reason?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I also checked your business card but it is blank. So any way can you post me the details of conditio type what you have mention so that it will easy for me .

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Also check the sap note once

SAP NOTE 548900

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the condition type for freight, in that details put a tick mark in group condition and header condition. It will work.

If doesnt work, create a new condition type by copying the existing one, just tick mark in group condition and header condition then add it in pricing procedure.

Check it out.

Regards,

Raman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you wish not to distribute your freight to your PO line items, then define it as ''Item Condition'' in configuration of your related condition type.

Cheers,

HT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But i want to calculate my freight at header level only..it shud not be based at item level....