cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I have used FRB1 for Freight.I have marked it as statistical.Even when remove statistical,the value entered in FRB1 is not adding to net price.Why?How to add the freight cost to the net price?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your requirement is standard .Std SAP will not add freight cost to net price provided if you maintain following settings

1.Condition type must be flagged for accrual - M/06

2.Condition category must be B-deleuivery cost - M/06

3.In pricing procedure statistical must be flagged - M/08

4.Maintain accrual key (FR1) in pricing procedure - M/08

5. maintian GL account for this accrual key FR1 in OBYC

Your requirement is fulfilled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What happens when i flag it as accrual?

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when u tick condition with accrual then u have to maintain a accrual account in schema

so that the cost will get in different account assigned to that perticular accrual

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this answered link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is,if i work with planned delivery cost.i want to change the freight value before doing GR.Since the Rel procedure is activated,when the freight cost is added it will increase the value of PO & again the REL procedure will be triggered.So i want in such a way that eventhough when i change the freight cost it should not be added to the net price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There can be various situations:

1. When PO is created at that time condition records gets saved. If you are using those old POs then the freight condition is statistical in those POs. So condition value will not be inventorised.

2. After removing the statistical tick, still the system takes some time to get refresh.

If PO is created during that period then the condition records will be marked as statistical in those PO, so condition value will not be inventorised.

Award points if helpful

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can not add delivery cost to net price

as delivery cost has Cond.category B

if u want to add cost to net price then copy discount condition R000 and put Plus/minus as A

assign this condition in pricing procedure with out giving accrual and account key

and now this condition amount will be added in net price

hope this helps

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check accruals and acct key

Edited by: Kunal Ingale on May 25, 2010 11:13 AM