Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Charges after doing GR in PO

channa_kallu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have not entered any Freight charges in PO by mistake, And for that PO, already we have done GR also. Now how can add the freight charges to that PO ? Now the freight charge condn type in PO became as Grey.Can make it as editable after GR also ? If i did so, what will happen ? If that is not the right way, then what is the other way. I want to add this freight charges to material cost.

regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you have GR then it is not possible to add the Fright cost in PO, Either you have done the reversal of GR also then it is not possible to add the freight cost in PO because the Accounting documents are already posted.

So the best way is to enter the Freight cost during Invoice Verification in the unplanned delivery cost in Details Tab at header level. The Unplanned delivery cost will be added to the material cost.

Regards,

Neeraj Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is two way :

While doing MIRO,enter freight charges in unplanned delivery cost tab.

even you will reverse the G.R.(MVT 102),you will not able to maintained freight charges in PO.

2. Reverse the G.R & delete the item & add new item no. in same po.

Regards

Pavan

channa_kallu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Thx

I can add this freight while doing MIRO, But the problem is Material supplier is different & the transport vendor is different. Cant we do this by posting the Freight Vendor Inv thro' FB60 ?

Acc Entries Stock Acc Dr & Vendor Acc Cr

regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had not check it but i think it is possible from Finance prespective. consult any Finance Person for this.

Regards,

S Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can post using FB60. Please check in development first.

Regards,

Neeraj

channa_kallu
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You

regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make the Vendor Invoice in referenece to your GR and then

Post the subsequent debit Entry through MIRO.

Pls Note: System will not allow you to post the Subsequent Debit entry without Prior Vendor Invoice .

Refer Below link..., I'm sure it will resolve your Issue

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/a8/b99f58452b11d189430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards,

S Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

reverse the GR document and make changes to PO.

Once again make as fresh GR.

If you do not want to make this , create invoice for fright charges against delivery note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the GR is already been done, the accounting entries have been posted, hence you will not be able to make changes in the PO unless the GR is reversed using 102 movement,

Now, even if the GR is reversed you will not be able to add the freight condtions in the PO for the same line item, what you can do is to add a new line item for the same material/qty with the appropirate freight condtions and then delete the earlier line item for which GR/Reversal is done.

Regards

Merwyn