cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Selection fields in F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have an issue with F110 free selection tab, system recoganizing the 1st field name of free selection to make posting particular field name and values. Example 1st field I consider document number and I am mentioned with few document numbers (100,101,102) and I could able to exclude or include in payment proposal and payment posting successfully.

Where as when I selected the 2nd Field Name and 3rd field Name as document numbers (or any other reference) and with values system not able to process the entire program and throughing the standard error like "co code xxx donot appear in proposal 08/10/2011 ASK1" But when run for the only one field system succssfully simulating the F110 payment prposal and even posting also.

I am not sure why system behaving like that, is there any config issue ? I checked all document are open items and also no payment blocks etc.,

My requirement is system should recoganize the all 3 Field names so that my user can make the payment documents exclude or include in F110.

If anybody come across this type of issue, please share your knowledge.

Awaiting your resonses.

Thanks & REgards

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

another solution is posting all the documents with payment block, and have a Z-program for removing the payment block according to your own logic. Then F110 will generate payments for the documents with payment block removed.

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello mate,

As you specified the purpose is only to include or exclude the documents for payment.

But in some cases, the invoices which you are giving in free selection 'Filed Name' or the open items which you are trying to make payments might get locked by somebody in a different Run Date.

In those cases, the eror which you specified will appear.

Check in the below path

S_P99_41000099 - Payment List

Select Proposal run only

under selection tab select 003 for item indicator.

Let me know if it doesn't work

Regards,

Narasim

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your reply and I tried as suggested by you its not working. Anybody were faced this kind of issue ?

Please share your experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Aditya

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of giving all the document numbers you can use range

e.g. if you want to a range of documents from 100000 to 100999 then maintain like (100000,100999).

I believe 3 selection criterias are for three different selections, not for one selection.

Rgds

Murali. N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thank you for your reply, Actually my issue is include of documents in F110 through free selection, my client's customers having credit balances which are to be refunded and every day there are somany documents from different customers to be included in F110.

Now F110 running perfectly for excludes whereas includes system recoganizing the only any one row out of 3, if we give 3 rows with documetns numbers which are to be included in F110, system poping up the error messageas "Company codes 0001/0001 do not appear in proposal 08/29/2011 A#04; correct".

Please share your experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya

I believe the behavior of u201CFree selectionu201D tab is a Boolean operator AND. That is, (Boolean result of Field Name 1) AND (Boolean result of Field Name 2) AND (Boolean result of Field Name 3)

For this reason, if you use the u201CDocument Numberu201D in all of the field names, and use different values, there isnu2019t a document that matches the condition.

How are the documents selected to be paid? What is the criteria? If they are selected one by one, I agree with Henriu2019s advice.

Best Regards

Paco M