cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatted Search Listing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do found an unused query in Query Manager. When I try to delete the query and the system response stated that query is used by Formatted Search and can not be removed.

Is there have anyway to list or find out what formatted search is using that query?

Thank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to look CSHS table ? In this table you could see the query FMS.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

The table showing that all the column ID is UDF and have been removed already. If I removed the data, do any effect?

Thank

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean removal of data directly in the table ? I suggest to avoid that. It must be from GUI SBO

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

Currently, I try to remove the query from proper way and the system keep on told me there are linked with formatted search.

Anyway, I do delete the table based on the ColID (there are 3 records and all is User Defined Fields) which I do removed already.

Thank

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kok,

You are correct. The system works good because it is explained about the FMS existence in the UDF. Nevertheless, there seems no another way to remove it all at once.

Rgds,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kok,

Even though you marked this thread closed and awarded points to Jimmy, I just thought of replying to your first question.

The table where the Queries are stored is called OUQR. This table has the Query Name, SQL, and other details.

Try the following SQL and you will see the results

SELECT T1.FORMID, T1.ITEMID, T1.COLID, T0.QNAME, T0.QSTRING

FROM CSHS T1 INNER JOIN OUQR T0 ON T1.QUERYID = T0.INTRNALKEY

Best wishes

Suda