Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

Form Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have several users in our company and each time we make a change to our form setting we need to change all the other users manually as we want everyone's screen to look the same.

How can we just change one users form settings (i.e., information shown on the columns headers when we do a find or info displayed on the S/O columns, etc.) and have it apply to every user in our company?

Thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks -- looks confusing, Suda are you freelance consultant? What would you charge to do this?

Thanks,

Mike

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

What is confusing? I am not a freelance consultant but free to help the community.

What do you need done. We can devise something where this can be made easier.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not a programmer, am new to SAP and I don't know how to use copy express. Although I've read the threads, I honestly don't know where to go to even start.

Is there any way you can walk me through it?

Mike

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy Express is for use from one Company DB to Another and not for using for copying settings within the same company.

It can only be done using he script I sent you. I am a skype user in case you want to message me.

Since you are a new user and are going to need help from the community, I think it would be worth for you to know a few things about how the Forum works. Please read https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/crphelp#section19

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mike,

The form settings are not global and they are different for each users.

All the form settings informations are stored in CPRF table and the informations are stored for each user separately.

So it is not possible to change the form settings for all the users at a time.

Regards,

Rakesh Pati

SAP Business One Forums Team

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mike

For copying Form settings, user field settings from one user to another, read the following 2 threads for complete details

Suda