cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 16

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Can anybody tell me which sap notes needs to be applied to incorporate the Tax credit/surcharge of rs 2000 for income less than 5 lacs?

My client system is at level HRCIN 470. Kindly suggest as form 16 is not considering tax credit/surcharge amount and the education cess is getting calculated without considering the surcharge. Kindly guide

Regards

Mahwish Khatib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check SAP Note : 2020266.

Thanks

Geeta

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make the Patch level upto 93 in HRCIN 470 then automatically it will. Go through the note which Mr. Pramod has told you. There you will get the details about patch level on HRCIN470.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth I checked in my system. Note no- 1829520 is not implemented whereas 1829618 is implemented. I also implemented note 2021801. Now my worry is note 1829520 was released before 1829618. So if I implement it now wont it overwrite effects of 1829618 & 2021801. I read the note and no details about the object is given so that i can know which program it updates. Kindly suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask you abaper to check the changes in the both the notes. and if we update the new note any changes will happen regarding the old sap note updation tables. after that update the note.