cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign currency valuation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The foreign currency valuation was run with document type FV and exchange rate determination M. But I don't see any document generated with document type FV even though system gives me a message saying that document *** is valuted.

Can we reset this message even when system did not generate the message?

Now the rate setting Valuation method is changed to exchange rate type FV and accounts for account determination has also change after the initial run.

So to reset the valuation, do we need to change to original setting which was there during intial run.

Please help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simple clarification.

Doc type is FV.......

Ex. rate type is M

What is the valuation method and document type and Ex. type for re-valuation assigned? Check it in OB59

What is the initial setup you have done?

Just check

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Document type is FV, exchange rate is M. "Always valuate" is the only box checked.

This is the initial setting

In the current setting only change exchange rate type is FV and we have accounts in automatic account assignment.

Thanks.

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That;s fine, as you are changing the valuation method only.

I think this FV would be the month end rate.

If OBA1 set is fine, then you can run the FAHLFC_VAL

Run it in DEV once

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the t-code FAHLFC_VAL you mentioned is correct?

My question why didn't SAP generate valuation document (of type FV) in the initial run because it is giving me a message that certain documents were already valuated.

if there is  even single error message in valuation does the system issue a document number.