cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecasting problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A material is showing zero stock in MD04.The MRP has been maintained.It has been planned for the future requirements.

But,still it is not showing any order.

Please help me.

Thanks

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered.but,it doesnt help me..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the forecast figures for the material in Tcode : MD62/ MD63. If you find the forecast figures then check the tcode :MD04 for the Material and Plant combination and observe whther it is showing any PIR with the reqt tyoe LSF/VSF (which is based on the strategy type defined for the material in Material master MRP3 view).

Hope this will help you.

regards

radhak mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

when i enter the material in MD63,it saying there is no requirements were found.It is there upto august.

what are the fields related to this PIR in Material master..I think the strategy group..If this one is required,what should be the exact value like Z1,Z5 etc..

At present it is Z1-Plnng w/o Final Assembly w. Prod. Order,whether it needs to be Z5-make to stock order.

If someone has removed the forecast how can i find who removed it from any t-code or table??

Thanks

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While checking the requirement through tcode MD63, check the Requirement type in the initial screen.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radha,

It there upto 2008.now it is not there for 2009.Can you please tell me some parameters or fields like planning calendar is upto 2008 like that...

Some fields which depends upon it.

Thanks

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It there upto 2008.now it is not there for 2009.Can you please tell me some parameters or fields like planning calendar is upto 2008 like that...

Some fields which depends upon it.

Thanks

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the planning calendar that is in use if it is still valid (with validity period greater than 2009).