cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For object RF_BELEG 1111, number range interval 50 does not exist FBN1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting this error while doing MIGO. Please suggest for this error "For object RF_BELEG 1111, number range interval 50 does not exist FBN1"

Next i have checked through FBN1 but i am surprised to see even line no 50 is already maintained for my company code.

Please suggest what else to be checked.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

In FBN1, You have to maintain the entry for the combination of Number range # 50 and the Current Fiscal Year (the Year in which you are trying to post the MIGO Document).

Regards,

S Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !,

I got u thanx. But can u guide me as i see all my no. ranges have 2009 as fiscal year so do i need to creat all new line items with 2010 as my fiscal year.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , you have to make the entries for current Fiscal year. As far as your error is concerned, you can check it by maintaining only for Number range No: 50.

regards,

S Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I was actually asked about maintenence for rest of the no ranges so do i need to create one by one with 2010 as my fiscal year or is there any transaction entry posible to update all no. range at once.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes you have to maintain the number ranges for all the accounting documnents in a single step by mentioning the number range intetrvals alone.

you have the option of entering only one comp.code at atime.

Regards,

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member789172
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,
This indicates that the number range for yyyy in that company (1111) code is not yet available.

Solution: setting the range number in t-code: fbn1 for the company code (1111) at number 50

The method:

- T-code: fbn1

- On “Number Range For Accounting Documents”

Company code → fill in company code (example: 1111)

- Press the pencil-drawn interval button.

- On “Maintain Number Range Interval”

Scroll down until you find the number 50, then copy the from number and to number to the note pad.

Click menu bar > edit > enter year

Year → fill in yyyy

From Number → example: 5000000000

Go to Number → example: 509999999

- Press enter key > save

Hope it helps~