cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for graph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all,

I want to know how to get the data in graphical representation of particular MIC with multiple batch.

Basically i want to create trend for the submission of Annual Product Review for the same i want graph in which X-axis shows batch no and Y-axis represents values of particular MIC.

I want to know is there any T-code to get the graphs?

Regards,

Snehal Roy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run QE03 (display inspection results) for any relevant inspection lot.  Click on the characteristic you want to chart.

Click on "results history" button on button bar.

In pop up, select the parameters you want to use in the bottom half of screen.  Make you check all three tabs for selection parameters as it uses all three and some will be pre-filled.

Execute selection.

A list of values appears.  you can do some simple charting here but I would probaly suggest exporting to excel and doing the charts from there.  If you export to excel make sure you have added the batch number to the displayed listed before exporting.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Snehal,

From ur terminology "Annual Product review" I guess you are working with Pharma Industry.

QGP1 is standard transaction for your requirement.

But it gives inspection lot wise report. Try it

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Vivek,

I am working in Biopharma company.

I already tried out QGP1 but not satisfied the output.

I think SAP creates graph as we got the options in excel.  I am looking for such type out layout.

If you suggest me any other option except QGP1, as currently i am extracting the data into excel and plot the graph in the excel itself.

Regards,

Snehal Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Get help from ABAP developer and try to get graph according to batch number instead of inspection lot.

Other wise QGP1 is the better transaction than any other transaction for requirements like yours. There is no other transaction give you output like QGP1

Regards

Vivek