Did you mean: 

Flow Type 2100 + and 2150 +

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have made a new configuration for Account assignment

EMMBORL, Flow types 2100 +

EMMBORL Flow type 2150 +

I am now currently testing these changes to ensure accuracy.

I am working on triggering these flow types and thats where i need your assistance.

I have read in one of the threads that a TBB4 (Accrual) or Roll over would trigger these flowtypes.

Hence, keeping that in mind, i have created a Deal in TM01, posted 10,000, interest 10%, start date being 01.01.2010 (end date being 01.02.2010), and then tried to do a roll over and then a TBB4.

However, it seems like i am unable to trigger this flow

(While roll over i have tried different approaches in order to trigger the flows, example, Increasing the borrowing to 11000, and interest rate remaining the same, end date being 01.03.2010 or decreasing the borrowing).

Could the members of the forum please advice on what exactly triggers these interest inflow types.

Thank you very much in advance.

Poola

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP delivered Flow types 2100 and 2150 are flow types relevant for accrual/deferral. You need not do a roll over to trigger them.

Once you have created a money market transaction and settled it in FTR_EDIT, then you can do the accrual in TBB4. Accrual is done in general as a month end process.

You need to check the relevant for accrual/deferral check box for the interest flow/whichever flow you want to accrue. By default interest flow would be 1200 which you need to accrue.

In IMG, under accrual and deferral for money market, you need to specify flow types for accrual and deferral for the flow type 1200. If you are in EH4, accrual will be posted using TPM44. If you are in earlier releases, then it will be posted using TBB4.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for your response,

I am on Version 4.7, and unable to find transaction FTR_EDIT.

I have anyways gone ahead and did a TBB1, however, only flow types 2100 - and 2150 - are triggered, whereas, i am looking to trigger 2100 + and 2150 +

Is there anything specific i need to do inorder to trigger this flow type.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are in 4.7, then you use TM02 to to change money market flows.

The + and - are nothing but directions. So now accrual is getting triggered because interest payment is at the end of the term.

If you want to trigger deferral, then the payment has to be made at the begining of the term itself something like commercial paper.

Regards,

Ravi