cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Characteristics in Profitability Segment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am customizing characteristics in CO-PA but there are a lot of fixed characteristics that I don´t want to display in the Profitability Segment.

How can I customize the system not to display this characteristics?

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you can do it in KEQ3 but selecting not used in profitablity segment.

Assign points if helpful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The fixed characteristics are already classificated as not used but when I post a vendor billing document I appears in the profitability segment, although it does not have any value.

I think it is not possible with this transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

But it is not possible to eliminate fixed characteristic this way because they appear in another list that does not have any delete or modify options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You initially define these characteristics independently of any operating concern. They are also available in all clients.

U can assign the characteristics which are require by you using tcode KEA5- Menupath Characteristics-> characteristic selection and select the desired characteristic for ur operating concern.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So u can also delete the unwanted charateristics which are already in ur operating concern by using the delete functionality , before u do this u need to ensure that there is no value stored for these characteristics.