cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed asset scrap value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me to find where to define an absolute (not percentage) scrap value for the assets. I suppose that it should be in t.code OAYZ but I can't find it...

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go in your asset master record under Depreciation Tab and double click the depreciation area and you will be directed to other window, here you can put your scrap value or scrap %.

If you want to make it as a default required field for all of your new assets than follow Vijay's reply.

Plz assign points if helpful.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to define default scrap value for all new creating assets, i.e. not enter it manually?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes.

use subtitutions.

in SPRO => asset accounting => master data => define subtitutions. then choose Define subtitutions for creating assets.

hope it can help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

To define scrap value in absolute value (means you will maintain the scrap value in asset master data), you have to do following :

First, Define screen layout for depreciation area in t-code : AO21.

In Folder "Field Group Rules" , you will find : "FG" = 11 which name is : "Scrap Value". Tick in Column "Required" for this field group.

Second, Assign the screen layout that you have define in t-code : OAYZ

Finally, when you create/change asset master data (t-code : AS01 or AS02), you can fill the scrap value in tab "Depreciation Area". Double click in on of the depreciation area, and fill field "Scrap Value" in "Additional Specification" box.

Hope it can help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U must go to the scree lay out for the depreciation areas at Master data node in asset accounting and u will find the scrap value field make it required then when you save the asset after it creation system will take you to the depreciation area screen. Here you can maintain the value.

Thanks

Vijay