Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Asset Consolidated Report

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team

I got a requirement to develop fixed asset consolidated report. I want to retrieve the data for below columns and display in output of the report.

below example is extracted for fiscal year 2012 and period 01.

Opening Balance
001/2012
Additions
001/2012 - 001/2012
Dispositions
001/2012 - 001/2012
InterCo Transfer
001/2012 - 001/2012
Transfer Close-Out
001/2012 - 001/2012
Transfers
001/2012 - 001/2012
Adjustments
001/2012 - 001/2012
Closing balance

Here i am able to get opening balance for a specific fiscal year and period. The closing balance is a calculation, this also i can get it. Now i have a logic to get values for the remaining fields like additons, dispositons, interCo transfer, Transfer Close-out, Transfers and adjustments.

Logic is as below

1. goto BSIS table and provide company code, GL document number, fiscal year, period and transaction types (ie there are different transaction types for each column).

2. Get amount in local current.

3. add all credits and debits based on indicators

4. finally i need to do debits-credits, so that i can get the final value for each field.

The same process i need to follow for all columns but the transaction types are different.

But i feel this is a TDS process, so i want to know the easiest way to find out these values for given company code, GL, fiscal year and period (ie from to TO periods).

I am new to FI module, so i request you to please check and help me by providing the solution.

Regards

RJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will have the asset history sheet report.

This report will be available if you maintain the assets historically (check box in asset master data) and maintain the standard form (you can also bespoke it), you should get the details. (however, may not be in the same format). But, it will have all the important data related to the asset.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi

Thank you very much for your reply. Can you put some light on these points

1. how to check whether the asset history chck box is maintained in SPRO.

2. If yes, then tell me what reports i need to check, pls provide me the report name, so that i will check and see whether it will be useful to me or not and modify accordingly as per my requirement.

regards

Raj

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Customising Implementation Guide > Financial Accounting > Information System > Define or Assign Forms > Assign Asset Class / History Sheet  - Transaction Code: OAAY

When the historical management function is active (Manage historically indicator), the asset chart can be printed. For each asset class, you can define a separate form for the asset history. The standard SAP form FIAA_F001 can be used asset classes. With this assignment, the report S_ALR_87012075 - Asset History can be achieved.

I am not in front of the system, you make this defaulted / mandatory by going into field status of the master data. Please have a look at IMG ==> Asset Accounting ==> Master Data