cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FireFox support for ERecruitment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have a document on browser support for ERC?

I tried Firefox, but am getting a BSP error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

the browser support is not defined by the application but by the Support Package Stack of your Netweaver.

Please take a look at service.sap.com/pam.

Within the product avaialbility matrix (its a powerpoint) you will see, which technology (e.g Web Dynpro or BSP) is supported by which browser, if you have a specific basis support package.

For example Firefox 3.0+ and IE6.0 plus are supported for display of BSP and Web Dynpro if you have Netweaver 7.0

Best regards

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Pardon me for asking this but we are currently on Firefox 3.6 and running Ehp603 E-Recruitment SP04..there is no portal so we will be running independent EXT/INT URL's from the website.

Why would I still be facing the issue related to firefox crashing each time we open data overview forms? Do you think upgrading even from Firefox 3.6 would be a good idea?

Would greatly appreciate your valued insight.

Thanks

Tania

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

Did you get an aswer to your query?

We are using Firefox as the browser for our E-Recruitment Implementation and it is crashing /requires a restart each time we open the requisition/job posting data overview form??

Any ideas how that could be solved or what is the solution? We are currently on Ehp3 SP 04.

Any advice/help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tania