cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Entry marked without any service entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a service PO with 2 line item, and same service number.

Service entry for the first line item has been successfully created, however when I try to create the SES for the 2nd line item I get the error "Not possible to enter services ("final entry" indicator set)".

There is no PO history for this line item. In EKPO table the Delivery completed indicator has been marked, but since delivery completed indicator field is not active in Service PO, hence this indicator has not been set manually.

Can someone please explain this behaviour, as there is not servcie entry sheet against this line item in PO, I cannot revoke the acceptance and reset the Final entry indicator.

Please share your thoughts.

Regards

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member712038
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu,

The possibility would be another user would have marked the delivery completed indicator. Select the particular line item and check the item changes. May be you will come to know the changes for it.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanakraj,

I have checked the Item changes, there is not record of Delivery completed indicator as marked, and as this is Service PO, the delivery completed indicator field is suppressed, hence there is no chance of any user marking this indicator.

This indicator has been ticked automatically.

regards

vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think while doing second service entry sheet .you have ticked the final service entry sheet indicator .

hence problem is coming.

Regards,

Rajendra D. Sawant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

If I had selectedFinal entry then, atleast Purchase Order history would have been updated with th Service entry number. But there is no Purchase Order history for this line item.

Also I can see the Delivery completed indicator marked in EKPO table for this line item.

Please advise.

regards

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are getting this messasge because both line items have same service number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, but the Service entry against the first line item has not been set for Final entry.

The status is still in Accepted mode. Then how does the system does not allow to Create Service entry sheet for the other line item.