cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filtering in report in sap b1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected Sir/Mam

Can you give me detailed information about the filtering of reports in SAP Business one. If it is possible then please forward me related link through which i can get detailed information about that. Please help me, eagrly waiting for your responce.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Posting an incomplete question would be a waste of time. Please state your question clearly and completely and you do not have to address as Sir / Madam.

There are many reports that have the filter capability. The Funnel icon on the Tool bar could be clicked after opening the report to see the options.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry extremely sorry for that. but here in my question i am asking about the filtering of report. For example consider a company A. That company export product in USA, India, europe etc. If in report that company export 100 product in USA n 150 in India. If that company want only report of product export in USA. Then that USA Product report Could filtered from master report of product? But condition is that USA product report having only information about products export in USA. Is it possible in SAP Business One. Please explain me in detailed again. Once again i m sorry for that.

Edited by: Rui Pereira on May 1, 2009 11:09 AM

reno1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a Filter Report option available in the tools bar. You can probably make use of the same. The Filter option gives you a lot of conditions for reproducing the reports. Also you can try writing user query report and then provide a selection criteria using the parameters option provided by SAP ([%0], [%1],... so on).

The filter option is available for reports only.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Reno

Answers (0)