cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIFO Cost method

keith_taylor2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have items in the database that are set to cost method FIFO but have no cost. I know I can revaluate them and correct the cost but how do I find all these items? What table is the FIFO cost stored in so I can write a query. I have been checking and cannot locate it.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check OINM table to see.

Thanks,

Gordon

keith_taylor2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OINM is the transaction table I do not think it hits this table unless we did a transaction. There must be a FIFO stack layer table somewhere - at least I think

Former Member
0 Kudos

The FIFO is only a calculation method. It is just using the same logic to issue the goods based on receiving dates sequence. It should not have a separate table to hold those information. Otherwise, it might be duplicate.

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

The information regarding the FIFO cost price exists in the OINM

(Warehouse Journal) table under the fields Calculated Price and

Open Quantity.

check this if it helps :

SELECT T0.ItemCode FROM OINM T0 INNER JOIN OITM T1 ON T0.ItemCode = T1.ItemCode WHERE T0.CalcPrice = '0' and T1.EvalSystem ='F'

Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you looking for something like this :

SELECT T0.[ItemCode], T0.[ItemName] FROM OITM T0 WHERE T0.[EvalSystem] = 'F' and T0.[AvgPrice] ='0'

Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

keith_taylor2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think this is the correct table. For example, I have a FIFO item that has a FIFO cost and avgprice is zero. So I think avgprice is zero if it is FIFO item and the FIFO costs are stored in "stacks" in some table that I gave not found yet.