cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields: Reference Key 1,2,3 on FB50 Screen Variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Would liek to know if it is possible to have Reference Key 1,2,3 fields visible on FB50 screen? I have set these field as optional in field status for post key 40 and 50, but cannot find Reference Key 1,2,3 in FB50 screen variant.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to this thread.

Hope this can help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Student,

Yes, those fields are set optional in OBC4 and OB41; but still don't exist in the FB50 screen variant.

In F-02, I'm able to see those fields under the 'more data', but what I need is to have those fields appear on the screen variant of FB50.

Any idea?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balakhrisna,

May I know why we need ABAPer here? Do you mean Reference Key 1,2,3 can only be visible on FB50 screen through ABAP customization?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the field status as 'Optional' for the FSG in FS00 for these GL accounts in OBC4

Thank You,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we had similar issue for Reference key 2, we have checked all field status group in OBC4, Posting key field status group, Document type field status group we set as optional, even though Ref key 2 field show in display mode.

When you enter value in Reference field (Basic data tab), Reference key 2 field value also updated (Value you have given in reference filed)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this by transaction variant screen.

Ask ABAPer to do this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For the GL accounts check the field status group in FS00 and make the field status as optional in OBC4

Thank You,