cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field status group in

former_member315366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I understand that G067 represents reconciliation accounts in FS00 T.Code in credit/bank/interest field, but why is it needed for vendor having a reconcilliation Account

Regards

Dev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

G067 is used to determine the fields which can be used by the recon a/c during data entry... as all recon have to be auto posted u need to determibe the fields which can be entered for customer/vendor..... can u be more clear on the Q

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member315366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dev

if u want to control by posting key please send u r mail id

so that i can send u the document

thanks

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OBC4 and see what are fields that are supress, required and optional in both the field status groups and based upon the business requirement make the decision. Technically speaking you can give what ever FSG you want it there, but how are posting to that account will have an impact.

Assign points if helpful

former_member315366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

If I dont put in G067 and put some other say G001 what will be the impact. I want to know specifically what G067 does .

Thanks

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev

Instead of that you can go to OBC4 transaction and see what is there in each of the FSGs.

thanks

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dev,

That depends on the fields that were chosen as Optional, Required, Hidden defined in the Field Status Group of G067 and G001.

Hope that helps..

Thanks,

Nandita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can use G001, but the fields which will display well be according to the setting u made in G001.

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dev,

Marking the G/L Account as a “reconciliation” account allows for postings to an Asset Account for example as well as automatic update to the G/L Account.

It prevents direct postings to reconciliation accounts thereby assisting in maintaining integrity of the data. So this allows reconciliation between the sub-ledger and general ledger to always be guaranteed

Basically to ensure the reliability of accounting records by comparing the balances of the business transactions posted

Assign points if useful

Regards

Genie

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is needed for all the gl account whether it is a reconciliation account or not. It controls the way when the entry hits the GL reconciliation account what fields get updated or when you try to post an entry to vendor what fields are shown on entry screen.

For E.g- If you want plant to be shown everytime you transact with a vendor and you have plant as suprassed in the reconciliation account, the field plant doesnt get posted or shown in the entry screen.

It is a mandatory field for SAP for Gl account creation.

Assign points if helfpul