Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field settings for MIGO without Purchase order - Mvt type -501

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guruz,

in my present situation when i do MIGO with mvt type 101 i have to give delivary note as required entity. But now i have a requirement where i have to create MIGO without purc doc i.e mvt type 501.Also i ahve to provide the delivary note in the same.But when i am trying, it i see that The delivary note field is not present in the header part of migo(GR-others). field name: LFSNR. actually my requirement is i have to do the migo with a delivary note that is made mandatory for mvt type 501 also. I tried spro settings but could'nt find any solutions. Do i have to go out of SAP standard or is there any way that i am unable to come up with as per standards?

pl discuss

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bose,

I have the same requirement. could you elaborate on how you achied it via customization. Thanks

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

i didn't have to customize it also as my requirement was to give a delivary note when i am doin the GR. When we do Gr with mvt type 501 with any order then the delivary note field goes away. we cannot maintain anaywhre the field LFSNR in standard.

At the same time i find that my requirement is achieved by material slip field. Here i am giving the delivary note and i am able to generate a mb51 report with just giving the data from the material slip in the reference field in mb51 report. There by sticking to sap standard.

If ur requirement is exactly same u can try it out else u have to go for abap customisation;

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you.

former_member540826
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

In the 501 movement type there is a field available at the header level called as the recipient. Make the field mandatory for the 501 movement type with the following settings:

SPRO - > Materials Management - Inventory Management and Physical Inventory- Goods Receipt -Define Screen Layout

In this the screen layout can be changed under the general data. Make the recipient field mandatory. In this field the delivery challan can be maintained.

In case the client want to change the name of this field from the recipient to "Delivery note" ask your abaper, The functionality is possible in SAP.

hope it solves the problem

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

I WILL MARK IT AS ANSWERED as i have got the solution. I have to go for customization.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

i also tried OMJN t.code but could find any solutions.

ashish_andani
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi..

have u tried in OMJX...

Try this out.

hope it works..

Thanks

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

i have tried OMJX. the field name is GOHEAD-LFSNR. i tried input options as well as req . options. But still no effect.Pl suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe it won't be possible in standard...

Kuber

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use MB1C for 501 movement type there you can insert the note in header and material slip fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, you required two differenet screen settings dependent to movement types.

This can be covered by creating Screen Variant or Transaction Variant. T-Code is SHD1. Here you

can set field Optional, Mandatory, Hide or Display.

Regards,

Rashid Masood