cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field selection for Account Assignment Tab in PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I set up my own field selection key where only storage location can be changed after release.

But when I do the test, I found that not only the storage location field but also all the fields in Account Assignment Tab can be changed!!! (Like cost center, profit center and GL account etc)

So, please help me to control the fields in Account Assignment Tab. I can't find related setting.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You guys misunderstood.

Here's my business flow:

I enter PR with account assignment K, input cost center and then save.

After PR is released, there's only storage location can be changed.

So I set up my own field seletion key in which I set storage location as optional, and other fields as display.

But when I use ME52N to check my released PR, not only storage location but also all the fields in Account Assignment Tab can be changed!

I can't find the corresbonding setting for cost center or GL account in "Define Screen Layout at Document Level".

I can't use OME9 either, because once I set cost center as display, I have no change to enter even if I use ME51N.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear enough. Hope you understand now and please help me to solve it. Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have got your point but screen control of the account assignment tab is done through OME9 only and not through the document type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I may be wrong but is there any layout for me52n check , if yes then make there this filed as display.

Maybe you have assigned layout as transactional level or assigned then at document type level then you can go any transaction then you will get that filed as display.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Settings for storage locations is different than that of account assignment internal tab fields...

For storage loc you use the settings of :

SPRO >> MM >> Purchasing >> PR >> define screen layout at Document type level...

While for sub fields which are controlled via account assignment settings are done from OME9....

I think you shd check your settings...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) Check account assignment charactrisric maintained in release strategy or not. if yes then release will trigger once you change it.

2) If above thing is no correct then check release indicator assigned to release group , and change accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use tcode OME9 and there select the relevant account assignment category and modify the field status